Our Sales showroom is Closed but we are still open online.
Date: April 06, 2020
with on going restrictions by Government of Ontario our Sales showroom in now closed for business but we are still able to sell online. If you need to purchase a vehicle please contact us online. Our service department and parts department is still open for business.
Scarsview Coronavirus/COVID19 UPDATE
Date: March 24, 2020
Given the current situation around COVID19 Scarsview Chrysler has made some changes to how we operate on day to day basis. We have reduced hours for our Sales and Service department and our Accounting department will be closed until further notice.
Our dealership will stay open to service our loyal customers and any frontline workers that need urgent service. Our Sales, Service and Parts department is available to serve you, but with limited staff. Our online showroom is available 24/7 where you can view all our inventory. We are equipped to do most of the sales transaction online. If you wish we can even deliver the vehicle to your location.
If any question or concern please email Karim@ScarsviewChrysler.com
Scarsview Chrysler - Coronvirus/COVID-19
- Washing hands frequently with soap.
- Disinfecting hands frequently.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth areas.
- Staying home if you feel unwell.
- Carry your own hand sanitizers or disinfectant wipes
- Wash your hands in our sanitized restrooms with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. More details on proper hand washing guidelines.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- If you show any kind of symptoms similar to COVID-19 Symptoms, please stay home.
- When coughing or sneezing;
- Cover your mouth and nose with arm or tissues. Try to cough or sneeze inside of elbow.
- Immediately dispose of any tissues you have used into the garbage as soon as possible and wash your hands immediately
- COVID-19 Coronavirus information for Ontario https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
- Public Health Agency of Canada https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html
- Government of Canada – COVID-19 Updates https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
- World Health Organizations https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
- Tele-Health Ontario Toll-free: 1-866-797-0000 Toll-free TTY: 1-866-797-0007